Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey Read-A-Thon: Hour Zero Opening Survey


EEEEE!!! It's time! It's time! It's time for the Read-A-Thon!!!! I'm so excited!!! So many new people are joining us and I just know it's gonna be fun!!

My loving hubby, Fluxxdog, has already started making the bisausegg for breakfast and he made me coffee! Isn't that sweet?

Anyways, to get the party started, we have the opening survey!

1) Where are you reading from?

Image result for michigan

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Image result for i can't choose gif

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Image result for taco bell frito burrito

4) Tell us a little something about yourself.

Image result for I am weird

5) What's something your doing different for this readathon than you have in the past?

Image result for i'll never tell loki gif

1 comment:

  1. Bisausegg looks *so* good! My husband is helping by sleeping in. ;)
    Happy Readathon!

    ReplyDelete