Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey Read-A-Thon | 8 PM Update


Had a nice little food break. Cuddled up with Fluxxdog on the couch and "watched" Deadpool while reading more of The Devil's Panties archive. I've got less than 10 years of comic strips left to go for it!!! This archive seems to go on forever but it's so much fun! I have so much love for this comic and not just because I can relate to her on so many levels! 

I'm getting back to the Yosh! Saga archive as well. I've been a TwoKinds fan for a few years now so it's kinda fun to see the "guest posts" Tom's done for Yosh! and comics Philp's done for TwoKinds.

I'm gonna do a little bit of cheering and possibly some moving around. I've got a "second wind" going because we've reached the point where we have to stay awake fewer hours than we've been awake!

Image result for jacksepticeye high five gif

No comments:

Post a Comment