Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey 24-Hour Read-A-Thon | Introductory Meme

24hrreading2-thumb

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Ypsilanti, MI! Just recently moved here from Ann Arbor. Not much of a move, but enough to get me into a different town.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Last Christmas my husband gave me a copy of The Complete Book of Swords. While I have no intention of reading all three of the books, I do plan to finish the one that I started.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I have to check their Sunday times, but I have a Dunkin Donuts down the road from me. I'm definitely looking forward to visiting them during one of my exercises to stretch my legs.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I haven't even made breakfast yet and I'm hyper!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I have a much bigger apartment this Read-A-Thon so I am most looking forward to not having to be nearly as quiet as I have had to be in the past. This also means I have more room to walk around when I need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment