Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books - Book Scavenger Hunt

Bout of Books

For today's Bout of Books post, the Book Monsters have posted a scavenger hunt. It's meant to be more of an instagram challenge, but I don't mind adding more pictures to my blog. ^_^ I've also added a challenge to only use books that are within arm's reach of where I'm sitting. Fortunately I've just moved to a new apartment so that's a lot easier to do than it would have a few weeks ago.


1) A book that begins with "B" - Okay, it's a bit of a stretch, but it was all I had within arms reach.



2) A book you're currently reading for Bout of Books - Just got it in the mail today!

3) Blue book - Yes, this counts as a book!

4) A book from my favorite genre - Because anyone who knows me knows I love superhero books.

5) A book from my TBR shelf - This is one of MANY books I found while moving that I had bought but never read.

No comments:

Post a Comment