Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books 2015

Bout of Books

Okay, enough debating with myself. I NEED a read-a-thon. I've been needing to just dive into books and leave out all other distractions and Bout of Books seems as good a time to do so as any.

My Goals:

1) Bring up my NetGalley Percentage by finishing off all four books I have still to read.

    a) These books are:
        i) The Flux by Ferrett Steinmetz
        ii) Adventures in Human Being by Gavin Francis
        iii) Manga Classics: Emma by  Po Tse, Crystle S Chan, Stacy King
        iv) The Little Red Fish by James Moffitt and Bizhan Khodabandeh

    b) The last two books are relatively quick reads, hence their inclusion on the goal list.

2) Socialize.

    a) I won't be able to do all the blog posts, nor will I be able to attend tonight's Twitter Party (work hours being what they are) but I will try to do as many as I can. I will also try to visit other blogs and I will DEFINITELY be attending the Saturday morning Twitter Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment