Sunday, June 28, 2015

Allergic to "E" Challenge

I've never been tagged in a blogging challenge before (still working on a YouTube challenge for Catharciss). So when I was tagged by Ana is the Bookworm, I was delighted. Then I read the challenge:

The idea of this challenge is to construct and write a paragraph that is between four and six sentences without using the letter E once.

My immediate response upon reading this? Simple.





With that being said, here is my challenge response:


For many months my cohorts and I had thought out our vacation. Locations and days connoting minor forms of fun in comparison with our final goal. Our plan was circuitous so as to build anticipation for our final affair. This trip would go down in history as our shining hour of glory. 




I'm not really sure whom to tag for this challenge, but if you want to participate, go for it. As for me, Challenge Completed!




No comments:

Post a Comment