Sunday, November 30, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge: Read Your Freebies

2015 Read Your Freebies! Reading Challenge

It's never too early to start planning for next year's reading goals! In fact, this reading challenge ties directly into the goals I was already planning on starting after I finished my Non-Fiction November books! 

I subscribe to 3 or 4 different services that notify me of free and/or reduced ebooks. I have so many of them in my Kindle that it would take months to make a dent! So, it's about time I made some headway with them.

So, the basic challenge is to read 12 eBooks. Pfft. I'll admit, I've got a very full schedule, but I'm going to really push myself and aim for the Super Saver challenge of reading 50 eBooks in 2015. Heck, already this year, since March, I have read 66 books and I've still got a month of reading left.

This is my official starting post to join in on this challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can push myself past 50 free ebooks. ^^ If you wish to sign up, click on the image above to go to the main page!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck reading 50 freebies and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete