Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey Read-A-Thon: 15 hours completed

I've been awake for 16 hours now. I've got another 9 hours to go. I'm still within the realm of "normal" sleeping habits for a person. The difficult stuff usually kicks in after 18-20 hours. For now, though, I'm starting to reach the point where tiredness and silliness meet. It is an interesting combination. My stomach could easily start turning sour on me, but I've been making sure to drink plenty of water.

I've completed 2 books so far. I'm working on a third. The first book was bleh. The second was OMG! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! This third one is, so far, meh. But we'll see how it ultimately ends up.

Cheerleading has been interesting. I've been checking the spreadsheet and looking for reader names to become active, indicating that they are reading or they are accepting tweets from non-followers.

For now, though, I'm going to take a shower. When you're used to taking a shower in the mornings, a quick shower late at night can help wake you up a bit. So, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment