Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bend Your Brain from Marbles: The Brain Store (Mini-Review)

Bend Your Brain: 151 Puzzles, Tips, and Tricks to Blow (and Grow) Your Mind

So, I've kinda held off on reviewing this book as well. Mainly because I've never reviewed a book like this before.

Bend Your Brain is advertised as a workout for your brain to help you build mental mental muscles. In fact, it's a puzzle book with a bunch of information on how these different puzzles work different parts of your brain. So it's an educational puzzle book.

The format of it is nice and I like the variety of puzzles. The problem is, after a while I treat it just like I do other puzzle books, I do the puzzles I want and forget about the ones I don't.

Overall, it's an okay puzzle book and the factoids interspersed are interesting. I give this book 3 Hoots out of 5.

Hoot!Hoot!
Hoot!


***I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment